Wednesday, December 1, 2010
A Christmas Giveaway!
Yeah, Yeah, I know...I dont have hundreds of followers (yet), but that doesn't mean I can't spread some Christmas cheer! So I am doing my first giveaway here at Wonderland Homeschool.
So, would you like to receive a beautiful 16 ounce Heritage styled Christmas candle from Gold Canyon Candles? They smell amazing and the winner of this giveaway will get his/her choice of the following scents:
This size, 16 oz (as pictured above), is a beautiful jar candle that will burn 120-140 hours. If you want to know more about Gold Canyon Candles, you can visit my website there at www.mygccandle.com/katiesullivan (They are a family owned company and are known for their charity work and their Prayer Child Foundation)
The candle will be shipped directly to you via UPS. SORRY, ONLY CONT. 48 USA States for this giveaway!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. leave a comment (1 chance)
2. become a follower (1 chance)
3. become a follower of one of my other blogs and let me know (2 chances)
4. join the Wonderland Kitchen community on FB and let me know (2 chances)
5. mention my giveaway in a post and link back to my blog (3 chances)
6. tweet about my giveaway (2 chances)--each tweet
7. put the wonderland homeschool button on your blog for 1 month (5 chances)
8. put the wonderland kitchen button on your blog for 1 month (5 chances)
9. put the katies-kettle button on your blog for 1 month (5 chances) (someone give me the prolific blogger award already, haha)
8. vote for any of my blogs via the "picket fence" button in the sidebars...one chance each vote, per blog,per day! (You could earn thirty chances this way!)
This giveaway will run from Dec 1st through Midnight Friday December 10th.
Winner will be chosen by random means. Winner will have 2 days to email me thier mailing address and which scent they would like or new winner will be chosen. Your candle will be delivered the week of Dec 13th via UPS! YOU MUST LIVE IN THE CONT. 48 UNITED STATES TO ENTER THIS PARTICULAR GIVEAWAY.
Good luck, thank you for reading, thank you for following, thank you for your friendship, and Merry Christmas Season to you and yours!