- only buying organic produce/milk
- recycling...everything. (We went from a family who did not recycle to a family that recycles 3 bins/wk)
- using homemade organic cleaners
- raising chickens for our own organic eggs (we have 5 hens, 5 more ordered, and expect our first eggs in April)
- decreasing our consumerism and eliminating as many unnecessary purchases as possible
When 2011 started, I decided to take another step in this journey with minimalism. Most people think minimalism is about doing without. On the contrary, it is about what you gain...SPACE, Organization, a home without clutter... I have been going shelf by shelf, drawer by drawer, room by room...
here ). This will come in handy, as we have a new trip planned which I am so excited about...more on that in my next post!
Are you greening your routine this year?