Goodness is contagious.
So is gratitude.
I want to thank Gloria at GloSews for giving me a blog award this past week....
Thank you, Gloria. That was "sew" sweet of you ;-) If you enjoy sewing, I encourage you to check out GloSews blog. It has great projects and I always love visiting it! To accept this award, I am told I must tell 7 things about myself and then pass it on to 15 blogs I love... So here are my 7 things I don't think I have shared here at Brighton Park before:
1. I have lived in 5 states (IL, KY, FL, CA and AZ).
2. I have visited 8 countries (Mexico, Uraguay, Paraguay, Chile, St. Maarten, England, Scotland & Italy. (Soon to be 9; headed to France on Nov 2nd)
3. Speaking of, I was married in Scotland.
4. The elders of the church we were married in, made my husband and I, honorary members of the Stuart clan.
5. I know how to play 2 instruments: saxophone (proficient; played 17 years) and piano (learning).
6. My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice; the Kiera Knightly version.
7. After a year of blogging, I still find it exciting when a new follower joins me! Don't you?
And I am passing this award onto the following blogs. I love these blogs and sooo encourage you to check them out! I put little descriptions beside them so read through and visit the ones that strike your fancy!
1. Rose petals from Heaven (free graphics and buttons for your blog--tell her Katie sent you!)
2. Blessed Femina (recipes, faith, homemaking...and its GORGEOUS)
3. My Austen Dream (Jane Austen Themed blog)
4. Pleasant Home (wonderful blog about all things domestic: recipes, decor, etc)
5. 2 bags full (adventures in knitting and travel)
6. the army chaps wife (faith and homeschool and more!)
7. Small Things (faith, Catholic homeschool, and the most amazing photographs you will ever see)
8. Olives and Pickles (amazing homeschool blog...tutorials galore!) (Montessori and bilingual)
9. Our life in Words (homeschool blog; great info--especially the blogging tutorial/how-tos)
10. Frontier Dreams (one of my favorite Waldorf blogs; tutorials galore!)
11. Cup of Delight (crafts, homemaking)
12.A wise woman builds her home (fabulous posts on faith, marriage and motherhood)
13. Backyard Farming (backyard chickens, gardening, urban homesteading and more)
14. A place to roost (a homeschool blog with beautiful photographs)
15. Bake for Happy Kids (a wonderful, extremely versatile cooking blog with kids in mind!)
Happy Monday. Find some goodness. Share it. Get some gratitude. Express it. Both are contagious!
Blessings to you!